Alexandria Economic Development Partnership625 N. Washington St., Suite 400
Alexandria, VA 22314
Phone: (703) 739-3820
Fax: (703) 739-1384
Click here for directions to our office.
Looking to contact a specific staff member? Click here for the staff list and contact information.
Please note that our office follows the City of Alexandria for inclement weather closures. If the City of Alexandria government is closed, our offices will be closed as well.
AEDP Contact Form
- Via Metro & by Foot:
- Take the Blue Line or Yellow Line train to the Braddock Road station. Exit the station. Walk across the parking lot to West Street. Take a right on West (heading south) and take a left on Pendleton Street. Walk seven blocks to the corner of North Washington Street and Pendleton Street. AEDP is located in the Washington Square Development, in the offices above Talbots and Trader Joe’s. As you enter the courtyard from Washington Street, walk through the doors in the building on the right. We are located on the fourth floor, Suite 400.
- Via Metro & Bus:
- Take the Blue Line or Yellow Line train to the Braddock Road station. Exit the station. Walk to the bus depot outside of the station. Take the 10A or 10B Metrobus toward Hunting Towers. Get off the bus near the intersection of Washington Street and Pendleton Street (after crossing Columbus Street). AEDP is located in the Washington Square Development, in the offices above Talbots and Trader Joe’s. As you enter the courtyard from Washington Street, walk through the doors in the building on the right. We are located on the fourth floor, Suite 400.
- Driving from Washington, D.C., Arlington, Va., and/or National Airport:
- Take George Washington Memorial Parkway south toward Alexandria, Va.
- The southbound lanes of the George Washington Memorial Parkway can be accessed from downtown D.C. via the Arlington Memorial Bridge and the 14th Street Bridge. They can also be accessed from northbound I-395 just prior to crossing the Potomac River.
- Upon entering Old Town:
- The George Washington Memorial Parkway turns into North Washington Street on entrance to the City of Alexandria.
- Enter the left-hand turn lane as you approach Wythe Street. Turn left on Wythe Street, and immediately turn right into Washington Square—into the entrance marked “Retail Parking.”
- The pedestrian access empties into a courtyard. 625 N. Washington St. will be directly in front of you.
- Driving from Dulles International Airport:
- Take the Airport Access Road (not the toll road). Near the end of the access road, follow signs for I-495 North. Take the exit for I-495. Take I-495 North until the exit for the George Washington Memorial Parkway. Then follow the George Washington Memorial Parkway directions above.
- Driving from Richmond:
- Take I-95 North. When I-95 exits to the right, take I-395 North to Washington. Take the Route 7/King Street East exit. Travel on King Street until you enter Old Town (just after you go under the railroad tracks). Continue on King Street for 12 blocks, to the intersection of King Street with St. Asaph Street. Take a left onto North St. Asaph Street and travel for six blocks to its intersection with Pendleton Street. Turn left and then turn right into the second parking entrance, labeled “Retail Parking.” The pedestrian access empties into a courtyard and the entrance to 625 N. Washington will be directly to your left.